Be Caution When Lighting Fireworks
The summertime allows us all to have a little more fun. Kids are out of school, days become longer and the warm weather gets us out and about in our communities. Throughout the summer nights, most of us will hear the crash and pop of fireworks off in the distance in neighboring backyards. This display of pyrotechnics is no longer reserved for the 4th of July and is a rather common sight and sound on just about any summer night. This commonality of fireworks is unfortunate because they are still very dangerous and the potential for injury or damage from fireworks is very high. Disregarding precautions when lighting fireworks is the most common cause for an accident, especially when individuals act in haste to light illegal fireworks quickly so they are not to be caught by local authorities. Many times this is when property damage or injury can happen. Remember that if you wish to enjoy fireworks in your yard to take all recommended precautions and to never light fireworks that are illegal in your community.
Rent Drying Equipment For The Summer
Do your properties get damp and musty during the summer months? This seasonal humidity is a staple of a New England summer and thanks to one of the rainiest spring seasons on record we can expect this summer to be more humid than most. If you already know that your properties struggle with humidity in July, August and September contact our office and we can help. We can determine the best course of action to rid your properties of damp and moldy odors. We then provide rental equipment to run throughout the summer months ensuring your properties are prepared for humid weather. This will also prevent mold growth saving you thousands of dollars in clean-up costs. Renting our professional drying and air purifying equipment is a smart move because you save on the cost of having to purchase the equipment, avoid the hassle of storing it in the off-season and never have to worry about your equipment breaking down and requiring repair!
Mold Removal Near Me
So far 2019 has been one of the wettest years on record! While this is great for the lawn and the garden it is not so great for your home or business. Many times the reason for a mold outbreak is due to damage from excessive rain and storms. Whether it is a flooded basement, or a small leak in the roof without fixing these issues you are always just a little rain away from a mold outbreak. When dealing with mold you should always call a professional. Attempting to clean and remediate a mold outbreak without the proper equipment and training can be futile and potentially dangerous to your health. If you believe your home or business has a mold issue, don't wait, call our office now. The sooner we can contain the event and begin the remediation and drying process the better!
Large Loss Restoration & Construction Rhode Island
In a disaster restoration scenario, why choose SERVPRO? The answer is simple, peace of mind.
When a natural disaster, a fire, or even the wear and tear of time has caused damage to your home or business you need a restoration and construction team you can trust. We are prepared for any project and have the capability to grow our team and resources as needed if the restoration project is worse than expected and requires more immediate attention. We are so much more than your typical contractor and offer more value and better communication during restoration construction because it is already part of our day to day protocol.
Our experience cannot be understated. With almost 20 years in business, we have been part of recovery efforts in many of our countries largest natural disasters and are available to help our home communities 24/7. If you are in need of restoration and construction services make us your #1 call SERVPRO of Washington County.
Growing Our Commercial Division
Disaster relief is no easy job. It takes a team of dedicated individuals willing to go the extra mile at a moments notice.
Our commercial division is a segment of our team dedicated to large loss recovery. Many times when these types of losses occur we know we will be on the job for weeks or even months and so our chain of command needs to be prepared and ready to dedicate themselves solely to the job for the duration.
This is what sets us apart from the competition, we have cultivated a workplace atmosphere and energy that inspires our team to always give their best effort. We are consistently training and learning from our experiences and passing this knowledge onto our new team members and to other recovery teams that we may work with when a large-loss is on the line.
In a large-loss nothing is more important than the client and the job at hand, we are here to lead the way to recovery.
A Team On The Rise
We are fierce competitors always striving to improve our game. This is how we approach every job, with a dedication to hard work and an understanding that we should always be learning and improving from our experiences. We have been on the front-lines of some of the countries biggest natural disasters where we managed every stage of the recovery & reconstruction process.
Our aggressive work ethic has helped us to earn the trust and respect of many well-recognized subcontractors including many of the north easts largest reconstruction contracting companies who rely on us when everything is on the line.
Of course, our experienced professionals can only be as good as their equipment allows. We boast an impressive inventory of restoration equipment allowing us to be prepared to manage and mitigate multiple disasters at one time.
We are proud of our team and will continue to build upon the hard work that has brought us so far already!
Schedule A Facility Cleaning Today!
We were out early on a Sunday morning visiting a commercial client for a monthly facility cleaning. This particular client requires we clean the premises outside of their regular business hours when they are closed and there are no employees in the building. Did you even know SERVPRO provides scheduled cleaning services? Most people are not aware of this service and assume we only handle disaster restoration clean-up after a flood, storm or fire. But our general cleaning services are second to none. Our technicians are professionally trained and have access to a vast array of SERVPRO equipment, cleaning solutions and techniques. If your business is in need of a weekly, monthly, annually or even one-time cleaning services we can help! Our professionally trained cleaning technicians can handle any industry, such as commercial, industrial, service businesses, warehouses, government buildings and more. Schedule your cleaning today!
Parking Lot Clean-Up, Repainting, Repair & More
Now that the winter is over it is likely you and your client's parking lots need to be cleaned and possibly repainted. We can help. We are your #1 call for any and all types of cleaning and repair and are on the scene shortly after of your call. If you need parking lot cleaning, repainting, repair, or lightbulb replacement contact our office now and we can send out a crew for a one-time cleaning and damage inspection or schedule regular clean-up inspection times to ensure your property always looks great. We make the process simple, SERVPRO of Washington County, offers one-stop shopping when it comes to property clean-up, maintenance, construction and restoration. Our team of highly skilled technicians, contractors, and craftsmen make us the #1 choice for large corporations looking for a full-time, fully-capable maintenance team that is available at a moments notice. Call us today!
A Professional Restoration Company Can Save You Money In A Water Damage
When your home or business is struck by a water damage event, such as a flood, burst pipe, or roof leak, you will see many restoration options in a google search. Here is why it is so important to carefully consider the company you choose to repair your property.
1. Evaluating exactly what can and cannot be saved in the property is crucial. This is where our experienced managers quickly determine the best course of action to save as much of the structure as possible. This first step can determine a huge chunk of your upfront costs for repair and materials for replacement.
2. Drying Equipment. If the company you hire is not using the best drying and air scrubbing equipment available, chances are they will need to use that equipment on your property for a longer period of time, costing you more money. Our techs are trained to work and act efficiently and we invest in the best possible restoration equipment so everything we do is efficient. In the long run, this is the best possible way to save our client's money.
3. We offer all phases of restoration and reconstruction services. Again, as we strive to be an efficient company we employ a team of talented and experienced craftsmen and carpenters to remove the need to hire subcontractors on your project and to be 100% sure your job will be completed professionally.
Despite a mild December; Winter is Coming
Sure we will have to wait until April for 'Winter to Come' in the world of Westeros, but here in New England, despite the mild December, winter is finally here. Below freezing temperatures have been consistent the last few weeks and it feels like snow will be on the ground any day now. Are you prepared? And more importantly is your home or commercial property prepared for the extended freezing cold weather? Here are some things you can do to make sure your home is ready for winter.
- Check attic and basement eves - If you live in an older New England home chances are you have a vented attic if this is the case double check to make sure attic insulation is still in place and working and that there are no drafts in the attic or basement. If you have any exposed water pipes you should insulate them and if necessary install an electric pipe heating cable that will monitor the pipes and keep them warm enough to keep water flowing.
- Make sure water to outside water faucets is shut off - Leaving water on can cause the faucet to freeze and leak, this slow leak will allow ice to form around your hose bib and your foundation with the potential to cause structure and water damage to the property.
- Monitor the temperature in your garage - If you have an attached garage there is a chance there are water pipes within the ceiling or walls adjacent to the garage, monitor the temperature of your attached garage and, if needed, install an emergency heat source to kick on when the temperature is low. This can save you thousands in water damage in the case a pipe were to burst!