11/19/2015 (Permalink)Tess PanzerNovember 17, 2015
The holidays are all about sweet indulgences, and one of our favorites is fudge. We love, love, love a good, creamy, toothsome piece of fudge, and we’ve found a way to make it perfect for the holiday season — pumpkin!
Making fudge may seem a bit intimidating, but we assure you it’s really very simple. With no more than five ingredients and a microwave, you’ll be rollin’ in the sweet stuff in no time. Hurray!
- 4 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin Purée, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 9 x 9 in. Baking Dish
- Aluminum Foil
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
Related on Yahoo Makers: Pumpkin Cheesecake — No Baking Required
1. Line a 9 x 9 in. baking tin with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 50 percent power for 1 minute, then stir.
3. Continue to microwave in 30-second increments at 50 percent power until chocolate is completely melted and the peanut butter is completely incorporated.
4. Add the pumpkin, spice, and vanilla, and stir to completely combine.
5. Quickly pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
6. Slice the fudge with a sharp knife and enjoy.