Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Removing Mold Colonies and Damages from Your Westerly Home
Mold growth in Westerlyhomes can happen without warning when moisture content conditions get met. These circumstances can come from elevated humidity, poorly dried water loss incidents, or unknown leaks and plumbing breaches throughout the property. No matter what causes microbial threats in your home, our SERVPRO team can respond quickly and confidently.
Remediation Strategies for Microbial Threats
Much of our fast reaction to the mold damage in Westerly homes and businesses can be attributed to the premier equipment and training available to our technicians. Developing qualified professionals involves training and coursework from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the National Organization for Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI.) With training and the proper tools, our available technicians can begin multiple removal strategies, including:
- Surface cleaning
- Soda blasting
- Controlled demolition
Content Management Solutions
Protecting your belongings from migrating mold growth is a considerable hurdle for our remediation team. It is one of our emergency response team's focal points upon arrival to your damaged house. We assess each item in your home individually to determine whether on-site cleaning and drying or off-site recovery are necessary. Between drying, cleaning, and deodorization, we have multiple in-house strategies to restore your belongings.
No matter how severe mold damage can become, our SERVPRO team can help you overcome it. Give us a call anytime for fast and reliable remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (401) 315-2337
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Washington County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (401) 315-2337
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Washington County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the South Kingstown community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: