Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Removing Mold Colonies and Damages from Your Westerly Home
Mold growth in Westerlyhomes can happen without warning when moisture content conditions get met. These circumstances can come from elevated humidity, poorly dried water loss incidents, or unknown leaks and plumbing breaches throughout the property. No matter what causes microbial threats in your home, our SERVPRO team can respond quickly and confidently.
Remediation Strategies for Microbial Threats
Much of our fast reaction to the mold damage in Westerly homes and businesses can be attributed to the premier equipment and training available to our technicians. Developing qualified professionals involves training and coursework from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the National Organization for Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI.) With training and the proper tools, our available technicians can begin multiple removal strategies, including:
- Surface cleaning
- Soda blasting
- Controlled demolition
Content Management Solutions
Protecting your belongings from migrating mold growth is a considerable hurdle for our remediation team. It is one of our emergency response team's focal points upon arrival to your damaged house. We assess each item in your home individually to determine whether on-site cleaning and drying or off-site recovery are necessary. Between drying, cleaning, and deodorization, we have multiple in-house strategies to restore your belongings.
No matter how severe mold damage can become, our SERVPRO team can help you overcome it. Give us a call anytime for fast and reliable remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (401) 315-2337
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Washington County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (401) 315-2337
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Washington County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: